Designed to be the most ergonomic mobile computing solution for enterprise environments requiring large amounts of data capture, high-volume scanning and information management, the Dolphin® 9950 integrates a pistol-grip to facilitate comfortable single-handed data collection that is comfortable to hold for extended shifts. Dolphin 9950 delivers a complete set of productivity-enhancing capabilities in a solution built for maximum reliability and ease of use. Integrated WLAN or Bluetooth® radios support real-time access to important enterprise data while providing the latest in wireless security to ensure data integrity. Adaptus® Imaging Technology enables capturing more frontline data to improve operations and expedite processes, all leading to your ability to increase profitability. And, just as important as the technologies the user puts to work, the Dolphin 9950s innovative power management system ensures workers get battery life that enables them to work all day without slowing down.
- Optimal Combination of Industrial-Grade Durability and Usability: Internal magnesium-alloy roll cage, environmentally sealed housing and specialized wear-resistant components deliver reliability in demanding mobile environments, while an ergonomic design provides comfortable and intuitive use.
- Wireless Local and Personal Area Networking: Integrated multi-mode wireless technology includes 802.11b/g for real-time data exchange plus Bluetooth for efficient wireless connection to peripheral devices.
- Versatile, High Performance Data Collection: Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0 reads linear and 2D bar codes, captures digital images, and enables electronic signature capture—enabling workers to do more with a single device.
- Shift-PLUS™ Power Management: Powers scan intensive, real-time wireless applications continuously for 10 hours or more, enhancing productivity while greatly extending useful battery life and reducing replacement costs.
- Windows Mobile® 6.1: Latest industry-standard platform for developers and users ensures ease of integration and intuitive use.
- User-Preferred Ergonomic Design: Pistol-grip form factor facilitates comfortable, single-handed data collection for extended periods of use.
- Long-Range Bar Code Scanning (9951 only): Allows workers to comfortably scan distant bar codes (up to 30 feet) from the ground or forktruck, resulting in increased worker productivity and safety.
View Data Sheet
in pdf format